Annual Corporate Membership
Time & Location
About the Event
2018 Annual Corporate Membership Program
Please complete the below application.
- The corporate membership program was established in order to develop a relationship between the members of the Cleveland Chemical Association and its partners to enhance their interest in our organization and stimulate further growth
- Increased exposure will provide a new member recruitment vehicle for the Cleveland Chemical Association
- Corporate members are encouraged to bring guests to Cleveland Chemical Association meetings
- Corporate members will be recognized at Cleveland Chemical Association meetings
- Member logos will be displayed during all meetings
- Corporate membership is offered at $900 per firm
Targeted Corporate Members
- Chemical Manufacturers, Distributors, and Packagers
- Affiliated Service Providers
- Membership may be renewed annually
- Corporate Firm will be recognized on the Cleveland Chemical Association website with a link to their corporate website
- Six (6) active memberships from your firm
Corporate advertising at all Cleveland Chemical Association Events
Membership fee: $900
Guidelines for Corporate Membership
- It is in the best interest of members, guests, Cleveland Chemical Association as an organization, and our Corporate Members that the integrity of the activities is maintained at all times.
- Representatives of our corporate members should refrain from disparaging competitors, including those who may not be represented at the activity.
- All member activity should be done in a professional manner.
- Membership is sought because of the quality and professionalism of the people associated with the partner organizations.
To register for the Cleveland Chemical Corporate Membership program download the registration form linked below. Contact the CCA office with any questions. Completed applications should be sent to Angela Rich email@example.com or mailed to......
11214 Hampshire Court North Royalton, OH 44133
Click here to download membership form